Gautam Buddha Educational Trust was established in the year 2010, with the prime focus of providing need based education, enhancing skills for Job readiness as well as increasing employability of the Indian youth. GBET operates as a Trust and is overseen by a Board of Trustees and Management committee that includes Mr. Purwar Ex. Additional Labour Commissioner (Govt. of UP) and Mr. Gulab Singh IPS-EX DIG (UP Police).The trust was formed initially at Lucknow then shifted to Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Gautam Buddha Educational Trust is deeply influenced by the teachings of Gautam Buddha and Swami Vivekananda. For Buddha, learning is the endless pursuit of knowledge. Swami Vivekanand has said “A nation is advanced in proportion to education and intelligence spread among its masses “.He believed in all round development of body and mind, and said that Education is the key for the upliftment of the society.
The main objective of the organization is to fill and bridge the gap between Industrial Demand and supply of the Skilled Youth. In this view GBET is working hard with an uncommon determination with various Ministries of Central and State Governments, Statutory bodies and councils, for the execution of skill development and vocational training projects to help the unemployed youth in enhancing their skills, making them more employable and creating a base for livelihood for them and their families.
To contribute in the economic development of India by empowering youth through appropriate education and training
To uplift the underprivileged sections of the society by providing financial independence to women of weaker sections and to create sizable income opportunities towards social upliftment of their families, through education and skills.
To create a wide spectrum of opportunities for youth, through appropriate education, skill based learning programs, also encouraging them for entrepreneurship and enhancing their employability at National and global platforms.
We envision seeing our country as a Global leader in education and skilling and aim to achieve this by providing skill development training and developing entrepreneurship among the youth leading to the creation of employment opportunities resulting in social and economic development of India.
We are currently involved in the following projects-
• Empanelled as Assessment Agency (AA) with (Directorate General Employment and Training (DGET), under Ministry of Skill development and Entrepreneurship.
GBET has carried out the assessment of more than 950 candidates under Agriculture, Automotive, Banking and finance sector, Beauty and wellness, Construction, Electronics, Apparel making, Tourism and hospitality, IT and ITes, Media and entertainment, Manufacturing, Retail and Security sector skill councils in the states of Assam, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
• Training Partner(TP) with Common Services Centers (CSC) in “Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan” under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
• Prime Minister Udyami Mitra Yojna” under Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Govt. of India (PMUMY) under start-up India Project.
• Project implementing agency (PIA)in Maulana Azad National Academy for skill under Ministry of Minority Affairs Govt of India. (MANAS)
• Training Partner (TP) with National skill Development Corporation in Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna. (PMKVY).
GBET has trained 2200 candidates in the sectors of Beauty and wellness, Electronics, Healthcare, Logistics, Retail and Telecom with the presence in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi and Bihar.
• Training Partner (TP) in National Digital literacy Mission (NDLM) under Digital India scheme.
• Entrepreneurship Development Program in association with National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD).
• Deen Dayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushal Yojna (DDU-GKY).The trust has a target to develop more than 20000 skilled people and 10000 successful entrepreneurs in the next financial year.
• Authorized Training hub Partner for TISS-School of vocational education (SVE) Mumbai for renewal energy.
• TPA under national apprenticeship act, 1961 for imparting apprenticeship training across India focusing across industry segments including SMEs & MSMEs.